Your satisfacation is our priority. Please be assured that your purchse is 100% guaranteed!
My vending machine arrived yesterday, just one week after I ordered it! I haven't completely set it up yet, but so far, I am very pleased at how it looks and the quality of the machine – I had a wonderful customer service representative. Thank you very much, a job well done!
I purchased a snack & soda combo machine from Vending Machines Unlimited and was not only please with the service but at the ease of the order process. It has been in our break room for 2 weeks now and our employees love it!
Home » Cleaning a Bill Acceptor on a Seaga Vending Machine
Cleaning a Bill Acceptor on a Seaga Vending Machine
We’ve all had that experience when trying to buy a soda or snack from a vending machine, and the bill acceptor keeps spitting out our money. We end up looking for a new machine, and often an “Out of Order” sign is taped to the front of the machine. As a vending machine owner, this could mean a lot of lost revenue when all the bill acceptor needed was a quick clean. It’s extremely important to periodically clean your bill acceptor, keeping it free of debris and dust which may interfere with the sensors.
This video will walk you through how to clean a Seaga vending machine bill acceptor:
1. Turn off the power to the vending machine, then disconnect the MTP connector from the acceptor.
2. Remove the bill box, and press the lever underneath the acceptance head to release it. Gently ease it backwards until you have access to it.
3. To clean the sensors on the acceptance head, use a lint-free cloth and a window cleaning product. Spray the cleaning product on the cloth, then wipe clean any dust or smudges which may have collected on the sensors. Wipe clean the outside bill receiver to remove debris.
Insert the acceptance head back into the machine.
4. Clean the sensors on the bill box before putting it back in the machine.
5. Reconnect the MTP connector and close the machine before turning power back on.
Clean your bill acceptor regularly to ensure smooth and reliable operation of your machine.